Once....

Once has always been a film and story that has been close to my heart. Ever since my old friend Ruzian showed this film to me six years ago, I have been in love with it. It's a simple story told in a very heart felt manner. The fact that Glen and Marketa make such amazing music, makes this film very hard to resist. Another reason i'm so in love with it is simply because it was an underdog film. Shot with two handycams, I don't think anyone expected it to go this far.


When they won the Oscar in 2008, I shed a tear. Because I know how hard they must have worked on this film. No one expected it. Two singer songwriters who just decided to make a film, was now on stage receiving an Academy Award. It was amazing. 

6 years later, and now this story has gone one step further. Once The Musical.


Like the film, I was ecstatic to hear about this musical. I was even more ecstatic when it won 8 Tony Awards last year. Looking at Glen and Marketa's faces, I was so happy for them. This is one musical, I will not be ashamed to bawl my eyes out to.

To think, the smallest of projects, can go so far. Once, I love you. I'll see you in London :)

0 people misunderstood....: